Thomas and Thomas Solicitors are looking to recruit an experienced Conveyancing Assistant to join their growing team. The role will be based between our Port Talbot office and working from home.
The successful candidate must demonstrate excellent communication and organisational skills, have a friendly and confident manner and must be IT literate.
Please apply by sending a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
- Prepare correspondence and documents through and word processing
- Administer filling which include the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files
- Make appointments, arrange meetings, provide support to others as required
- Attend clients both in person and over the telephone
- Exchange contracts and preparing of files for completion
- Requesting searches
- Registration of deeds at the land registry
- Liaising with clients through emails
- Ensure confidentiality of all the firms and clients documentation and information
- Any other duties as required to assist in the running of a vibrant law firm
Salary is negotiable depending on experience, we operate a company pension scheme.